Cascade Yarns® was founded in the late 1980's. Wanting an affordable location, Bob Dunbabin chose a vacant storefront, in Pioneer Square, Seattle, for the office and warehouse for Cascade Yarns®. The space was modest, squeezed between a mission for the homeless and the main north-south rail line. To Bob, the modest but logistically well located space suited the company's needs. Bob believed that knitters cared more about the quality of the yarn, than the prestige of the office location. Bob would use the savings from the location to provide a better yarn at a better price. The real estate market in Seattle changed and Cascade Yarns® has moved 4 times, but the dedication to quality and value in the yarn remains.
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Bulky weight
- Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 478 yds (437 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 - 10 (5.5 - 6.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 14 - 16 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: K - L (6.5 - 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 9 - 11 scs = 4" (10 cm)
Suggested Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.