COCO Knits products are beautifully designed, premium craft tools for Makers because they believe every part of the creative process should be a delightful experience.
We absolutely love these tools and know you will too!
First-time blockers are always amazed by the difference blocking makes to the final appearance of their knitting. After blocking, sweater parts lay flat, stitches even out, and what looked like a wild mess now behaves nicely. It’s like magic! What started as special tiles custom made for blocking, ended as Coco's Knitter’s Block Kit.
- Very low, lightly barbed pile
- fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA
- suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
- holds pins firmly in place
- blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- Heat resistant/Compact
- essential for steam blocking
- blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag
- 18 interlocking EVA foam tiles, each measuring 12"x12"
- 40 Stainless steel t-pins
- 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- Jute bag to contain kit