Cocoknits Method Knit-a-Long: Emma Version A/B
Join us on February 7, from 6-8pm, at the shop cast on your Cocoknits Emma (version A or B). After you cast-on, we will be having one meetup per month on Friday evenings from 6-8pm to work on our Emmas. Join us for this KAL and finish by the end April 10th and you will be entered to win a $20 JPKS giftcard*!
Welcome to Cocoknits first ever knit-a-long! Going on now through April 10th, 2020, we'll be knitting the Emma together (you get to choose VERSION A or VERSION B). This pattern is exclusively available in the COCOKNITS SWEATER WORKSHOP, and is a great first Cocoknits Method pattern to try. But if you've already tried the Cocoknits Method and want something a little more challenging, we'd love to have you join us too. Feel free to add cables, stitch patterns, colorwork, whatever you need to make it a fun knit for you....no matter how much you customize, if you started from the base of an Emma Version A or B, we're happy to have you in the KAL. Plus, we'd love you to share your tips, tricks, and modifications with the rest of the group!
Sign up for Cocoknits Knit-a-Long Emails! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.
JPKS meet up dates:
February 7@ JPKS from 6-8pm
March 6 @ JPKS from 6-8pm
April 3 @ JPKS from 6-8pm
- COCOKNITS SWEATER WORKSHOP (includes even more detailed instructions and the following patterns: EMMA VERSION A, EMMA VERSION B, EMMA VERSION C, LIZZIE, MOLLY (TWO VERSIONS), TALLULAH, TILDA.
- STITCH HOLDER (or scrap yarn to hold stitches)
- KNITTING ROW COUNTER (optional)
- Bulky weight yarn. Approximately 700 (800, 950, 1100, 1250, 1400) yds for long sleeves.
- US 11 / 8 mm (or size needed to obtain gauge) circular needle 40" / 100 cm or longer for all versions, plus 24 –36" / 60–90 cm for Versions A and B.
- US 7 / 4.5 mm needles for working BO
- US 0–3 / 2–3.25 mm double-pointed needle or any length circular needle (for picking up stitches)
You will be entered to win a $20 JPKS giftcard if you complete the sweater by April 10th and use at least one yarn bought at JPKS.
We encourage you to post your work-in-progress and final pictures to Instagram or Facebook. As long as you tag Cocoknits, you'll be considered for the grand prize! Please use the hashtag #COCOKNITSKAL so your fellow knitters can see your gorgeous work. If you also use the hashtag #COCOKNITSMETHOD on Instagram you'll also be considered for their monthly $100 gift card winner.
The Grand Prize: At the end of the Knit-a-Long Cocoknits will select someone to win the KNITTER’S BLOCK and SWEATER CARE KIT! In order to be selected, all you need to do is post a picture of your work-in-progress or final picture to Instagram or Facebook. Don't forget to join the community by using the hashtag #COCOKNITSKAL!