Sew Liberated's Hinterland Dress is a versatile wardrobe staple. With three options for sleeve lengths, optional button placket, and adjustable length, this is a pattern you'll want to sew again and again. Perfect for hot summer days or for layering when the temperatures drop. Plus, it has pockets!
Instructor: Sara Cooley
Sunday, July 14 and Sunday, July 21, 11am-1pm
Two 2-hour workshops
Level: Novice (must know how to use machine)
What is needed:
- Hinterland Dress paper pattern
- light- or mid-weight woven fabric (sleeved: 45" - 4 1/4 yds, 54" - 3 1/2 yds; sleeveless: 45" - 3 1/2 yds, 54" - 2 3/4 yds)
- matching top and bobbin thread
- buttons (for buttoned version only - 4 buttons for bodice placket or 11 buttons for full placket
- lightweight fusible interfacing (for buttoned version only)
Registered students receive 10% off their supplies for the class.
To register, please select the date of the class you want to attend, add this class (and more if you wish!) to your cart, and then proceed to checkout.