Madelinetosh Co., America’s largest hand-dyed yarn producer, was founded in 2006 by owner Amy Hendrix as an Etsy shop and has since grown into an international wholesale distributor to independent craft stores around the world. As of Jan. 2018 Madelinetosh is sold in over 800 independently owned yarn and craft stores from Australia and Japan to Europe and Canada and the U.S.A. Madelinetosh hand-dyes over 50 tons of wool and natural fiber yarns each year for the DIY enthusiast in a paint palette of colors. Madelinetosh’s goal is to provide crafters with a painter’s palette of wools to choose from when making and creating for themselves and others and to grow the crafting community around this mutual love of color.
Yarn: Tosh Merino Light Unicorn Tails
Madelinetosh Unicorn Tails is the perfect yarn for granny squares, fair isle, or adding an accent color to your project. Just 52 yards each, Unicorn Tails are a mini version of Tosh Merino Light, a 100% superwash merino wool, single-ply fingering weight yarn.
- 100% Merino wool
- 52 yards in each individual skein
- 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa