We had such fun last night celebrating the first pattern release from Blueprintsforsewing, the Cabin shirt + shift. See below all the version – present and future!
We are so excited to host the pattern release party for Blueprintsforsewing’s very first pattern the CABIN shirt and shift. To celebrate we are having a
FLASH FABRIC SALE!
Tonight from 6 – 9pm all fabric (*except for the Nani Iro) will be 20%off. We will have refreshments and lots of Cabins on display and lots of other goodies. Let’s celebrate!!!
Read all News •
It’s December 1st, and it’s time to start thinking about presents (if you haven’t already). JP Knit & Stitch is here with crafty inspiration, whether the people on your list are makers too, or all about a final product. Here are our favorite gift ideas this week.
- We love kits, and the embroidered pendants from Red Gate Stitchery are super chic. Made of laser cut bamboo, each kit comes with everything you need to stitch up a super stylish necklace that’s colorful and nature inspired. And since you’re stitching in wood instead of fabric, it’s really easy!
- If you’re looking for a gift for a knitter, how about our JP Knit & Stitch knitting kit? It comes with everything a beginning knitter needs (and all the tools an intermediate knitter like me is always losing)! Don’t want the tools? We sell just the awesome zippered pouch, make by EnviroTote and designed by Taylor McVay, too!
- We can’t get over the cuteness of these DIY Embroidered Doll Kits from Kiriki. The bear is shown here, and we also have kittens, foxes, owls, and–of course–sloths!
- It’s another amazing item from Taylor McVay: the Cabin pattern from Blueprints for Sewing! Whip up a top for your next holiday party, then make the shift dress for your favorite stylish friend. Or get the sewer on your list the pattern and a spot in our Cabin Shift + Shirt Workshop in January! (And don’t forget to come to the Blueprints for Sewing Cabin Release Party on Friday.)
- One more kit because we can’t resist! We’ve carried Threadfollower animal kits for a long time, and Charlotte Fox is the newest kit. Once she’s sewn up, grab a bit of extra felt to make her a whole wardrobe!
- And lastly, yarn! We grabbed two of our newest and most festive arrivals. Fat & Sassy Merino, our very thickest yarn, and Kin Gin, a sparkly lace weight. Hold them together to make a super-fast, super-cute cowl, or just use them as holiday decor!
We are open today until 6pm and resume our regular hours tomorrow. Come on in and check out all our new yarns + fabrics + notions + gifts + books + more to get you inspired for holiday crafting and gift giving! We have classes and workshops galore to get you motivated including a full day with the amazing Mari Chiba of Mari Knits in January. Check out all our offerings right HERE>
Read all News •
We are so grateful for all of you and wish you a warm, wonderful, and crafty Thanksgiving! We are closed today, but will be open tomorrow from 12 -6pm and then Saturday for our regular hours. Thanks to POLINA, aged 12, for the beautiful art!