In this 3-hour sewing course (one session), you will make four reversible placements. During class you will learn about laying out fabric for cutting, how to use fusible interfacing, as well as sewing, turning, trimming, and finishing your project.
Level: Advanced beginner - Must know how to use a sewing machine
Instructor: Patty Wojtowicz
List of materials:
- 1 yard COTTON (no knits) fabric for FRONT side of placemat, pre-washed and ironed
- 1 yard COTTON (no knits) fabric for BACK side of placemat, pre-washed and ironed
- 1.5 yards fusible (iron-on) interfacing (based on 21” width)
- Matching or complimentary thread
- General sewing supplies: scissors, tape measures, and pins (also available for purchase at JPKS)
Although we have sewing machines available for use during this class, if you have a sewing machine of your own, you are welcome to bring it. It is best to familiarize yourself with the machine you will be using on a regular basis.
Registered students receive 10% off their supplies for the class.
To register, please select the date of the class you want to attend, add this class (and more if you wish!) to your cart, and then proceed to checkout.