Founded in 2005 by Felicia Lo, SweetGeorgia Yarns is an artisan yarn company that is passionate about bringing you stunningly saturated colors, luxurious natural fibers and performance yarns of the highest quality. Based in Vancouver, Canada, SweetGeorgia designs and distributes an exclusive collection of hand-dyed yarns of fine merino wool, silk, mohair, and cashmere in every weight from lace and sock to sweater and chunky yarns.
CashLuxe Spark is a beautiful sock yarn with a sprinkling of sparkle! This yarn is 80% superwash merino, 10% cashmere, and 10% sparkling stellina spun up into a 3-ply fingering weight yarn. Each 115g skein has approximately 400 yards which is typically enough to make a pair of women’s medium socks.
- Content: 80% superwash merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silver-toned Stellina
- Yardage: 400 yards / 365 m per 4 oz / 115g skein
- Weight: Fingering
- Needles: US 0-1 (2-2.25mm)
- Gauge: 8 sts/1″ (sock gauge)
- Dyed in Vancouver, Canada