26 Jul Winter in August
Oh, alright, maybe not winter, but this chilly, rainy morning has me thinking about yarn! Not our (awesome) summer yarns like Firefly, but something wooly. Luckily, we’ve got a few new yarns that totally fit the bill:
- Tara Tweed in new colors! This earthy-but-still-soft wool blend would be great for guy’s accessories, or a boyfriend-style sweater.
- A new color of Majestic Tweed! If you like tweed but want something even softer, this wool, angora, silk, and nylon blend is super cozy. We’ve added a not-too-bubblegum pink to our selection of colors.
- Liberty Wool Prints are back! We’ve got two classic colors and two brand new colors (including my favorite, Middle Earth) of this worsted weight, color-shifting wool.
- Learn to knit with a Jil Eaton Kit. This kit has all you need to dip your toe in knitting (or get a friend hooked), including soft Minnow Merino yarn.
- New, wild yarn: Ringo! This is super bulky chain-link yarn, perfect for quick gifts and adding texture. We’ve got two colors: a kicky blue and pink multi and a demure white and grey mix.
Come check them out! It won’t be cold and rainy forever, but it’s also never too early to start your next cool-weather project.