Oh, alright, maybe not winter, but this chilly, rainy morning has me thinking about yarn! Not our (awesome) summer yarns like Firefly, but something wooly. Luckily, we’ve got a few new yarns that totally fit the bill:
- Tara Tweed in new colors! This earthy-but-still-soft wool blend would be great for guy’s accessories, or a boyfriend-style sweater.
- A new color of Majestic Tweed! If you like tweed but want something even softer, this wool, angora, silk, and nylon blend is super cozy. We’ve added a not-too-bubblegum pink to our selection of colors.
- Liberty Wool Prints are back! We’ve got two classic colors and two brand new colors (including my favorite, Middle Earth) of this worsted weight, color-shifting wool.
- Learn to knit with a Jil Eaton Kit. This kit has all you need to dip your toe in knitting (or get a friend hooked), including soft Minnow Merino yarn.
- New, wild yarn: Ringo! This is super bulky chain-link yarn, perfect for quick gifts and adding texture. We’ve got two colors: a kicky blue and pink multi and a demure white and grey mix.
Come check them out! It won’t be cold and rainy forever, but it’s also never too early to start your next cool-weather project.
Read all Yarn •