Blue Sky Fibers began by creating consciously crafted fibers and patterns. These are more than just their focus, it’s their passion. Ever since they started with a small herd of alpacas in our backyard, they’ve been committed to making yarn in the best way possible to show off its natural beauty. And while their exclusive offerings have grown beyond alpaca to include wool, organic cotton, silk and cashmere, their desire for getting makers of all stripes excited about natural fibers and knitting hasn’t changed one bit. It all winds back to the yarn, ensuring that every precious, handmade hank is lovingly filled with endless inspiration.
Yarn: Eco Cashmere - 100% cashmere made in Italy and composed of a blend of recycled cashmere and virgin cashmere, Eco-Cashmere is sustainability crafted, luxurious, and light-weight with a unique lofty spin.
- FIBER CONTENT: 50% Recycled Cashmere / 50% Virgin Cashmere
- WEIGHT: 50g / 164yds / 150m
- DK Weight
- NEEDLE SIZE: 6-7 US / 4–4.5 mm
- GAUGE: 3-5 sts per inch / 2.5cm
* Suggested gauge only. Works beautifully with large or small needles.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap. Do not agitate or twist. Shape and dry flat on a towel.