COCO Knits products are beautifully designed, premium craft tools for Makers because they believe every part of the creative process should be a delightful experience.
We absolutely love these tools and know you will too!
What a perfect tiny needle gauge tool for travel-knitting. The big squares or rectangles are okay for at-home knitting, but clumsy for travel - so Julie fashioned one based on those a jeweler would use to size diamonds. The result is a joyous rainbow stack of connected discs for identifying knitting needle sizes US 0-15 / 2-10 mm.
And because Cocoknits is committed to avoiding plastic wherever possible, they manufactured it from PLA, a 100% biodegradable, plant-based plastic substitute!
The discs swivel out and click back together with tiny magnets (which makes it as much fun to play with as use) and the whole rainbow tool is small enough to pop into the Accessory Roll so you'll never leave home without it.
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10 mm
- Overall size (closed) is approximately 1" diameter X 1.5" high (2.5 cm X 4 cm)
- Disc are in an array of rainbow colors created to bring joy to your day and a smile to your face!
- Gauge clicks into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside of each disc
- The discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic.
- The discs are arranged in ROYGBV - the beginning disc color is random. It varies for each Needle Gauge and cannot be chosen when ordered. Please visit your LYS to see the variety and pick your favorite.