Friday Pattern Company creates patterns that are fun, minimal, and easy to sew. They want you to find joy through the process of making and wearing clothing you created!
The Cambria Duster is a versatile and staple fall piece. It has a dramatic, wide draped shawl-style collar. It is a shin length, unlined duster that is perfect for layering. Tie the ties in back for a clean, shapely look, or wrap them around in front for a little more coverage.
This listing is for the paper pattern.
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Intermediate level sewing
- Designed for woven fabrics but can be made out of a knit as well
- XS - M // 45” wide // 4.25 yards (3.9 metres)
- L - XXL // 45” wide // 5.13 yards (4.7 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 45“ wide // 6.13 yards (5.6 metres)
- XS - M // 54-60” wide // 3.5 yards (3.2 metres)
- L - XXL // 54-60” wide // 4.13 yards (3.8 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60”wide // 4.67 yards (4.3 metres)
- matching thread
- safety pin
- Optional: 15 bias tape for seam finishing
This pattern is designed for woven fabrics but can be made out of a knit as well. It would look great out of anything with a bit of drape like a rayon twill, gabardine, rayon challis, etc. It would also look great out of something a little warmer with more body, like a light wool or a boucle!