Looking to knit a fabulous Fall sweater?! How about Beach House Knit’s Gemstone Magic Sweater?!
Jill released her Gemstone Magic Sweater pattern just in time for fall - it's a fun yoked sweater inspired by vintage rings. It has a generous amount of ease and its a bit swingy and cropped so make sure to take a look at the schematic to decide your size!
I dyed some colors to go with the new Primrose Homestead Worsted that just arrived - so take a look and pick out your favorite combo before it sells out!
What’s included?! Cost is $150.40-$248 for the following:
- 4-6 skeins of WoolRx Wicked Worsted (see and select colorways above!)
- 2-4 skeins of Primrose Homestead Worsted
- Gemstone Magic pattern (sent to your email as a PDF with Ravelry download code as well)
- 1 packet of soak - put scent choice in notes (fig, scentless, yuzu or lacey)
- JPKS tape measure
- JPKS stitch marker
* Optional items are an additional $46 for the following:
- US Size 6 Needles (circulars)*
- US Size 8 Needles (circulars)*
- US Size 9 Needles (circulars)*
- 1 tapestry needle*
- Stork Snips*
*Please note that these are the optional tools – you can opt in or out of these when selecting your kit.
This kit is 20% off retail prices for everything included!
For Sizing (also see schematic for more finished measurements):
Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
To fit 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62) in / 76 (86, 96.5, 106.5, 117, 127, 137, 147, 158) cm circumference at bust.
Finished bust circumference (after blocking): 39 (43, 48, 54, 56, 62, 66, 73, 78) in / 97.5 (107.5, 120, 135, 140, 155, 165, 182.5, 195) cm
Recommended ease: This sweater is designed with proportional ease, which means that the amount of positive ease is based on body measurements to achieve a consistent fit across sizes. It is intended to be worn oversized with 8-16 in / 20-40.5 cm of positive ease at the bust.