Looking for a new hobby? Or do you need a refresher? Come learn how to knit with us! This is a two hour, one session crash course on knitting. You will learn the basics of casting on, knitting, and binding off, while beginning a garter scarf.
- This class will be held via zoom (virtually) - not in person.
- Susan will send a link for zoom a few days before the class starts.
- Please purchase this class/supplies at least one week before the class is scheduled so we can get your supplies to you in a timely manner.
Instructor: Susan Vose
Class Dates Available: June 18, 6pm-8pm
Materials Needed for class:
- One skein Quince & Co Osprey or one skein of Malabrigo Rios (any worsted weight will do, but we would suggest either of these to start off with!)
- Size 10 needles (for Osprey) or size 8-9 (Rios) size 24" circular
- Optional: Tapestry Needle, Scissors, Stitch Markers
Registered students receive 10% off their supplies for the class. This will be given via refund after supplies are purchased.
To register, please select the date of the class you want to attend, add this class (and more if you wish!) to your cart, and then proceed to checkout.