Laine is an absolutely beautiful, high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Laine's intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far.
Each Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue 11, Marjoram, includes 11 new knitting patterns, an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns and articles about the knitting app Knitrino and Yarningham. You’ll also find a column from our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan and Päivi Kankaro's article about knitting and cognitive skills. In addition, we'll have book reviews, Laine Favourites section and seasonal recipes, which in this issue will transport you to a slow summer day in the Italian countryside.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Print only. No digital download code available.