- This class will be held via zoom (virtually) - not in person.
- Liz is preparing a video on how to prep your pattern to be ready for the class.
- She will send a link for zoom a few days before the class starts.
- She will also send you a PDF with instructions prior to the class.
- Please purchase this class/supplies at least one week before the class is scheduled so we can get your supplies to you in a timely manner.
- 6-8 inch embroidery hoop.
- Muslin fabric - purchased in 1/4 yard quantities to cut into a 10" square. (Or if you prefer something you already have, choose an appropriate size for your hoop choice and a fabric with a medium weave, such as cotton, muslin, or linen. A solid, light color is recommended for easy pattern transfer.)
- Embroidery needles (recommended size 7 or 9). It is helpful (but not essential) to have several needles on hand.
- Embroidery floss kit in 8 colors. (Feel free to make color substitutions with what you already have—have fun with it!)
- Water soluble pen. (Or you could use carbon tracing paper if you have it.)
- Helpful but not essential: needle threader, small scissors (or these)
Registered students receive 10% off their supplies for the class. This will be given via refund after supplies are purchased.
To register, please select the date of the class you want to attend, add this class (and more if you wish!) to your cart, and then proceed to checkout.