Hi Friends - we have decided to make all of our KALs virtual so you can join us for double the chance to win a giftcard and stay home and stay healthy in the meantime.
ANNOUNCING the JPKS STAY HOME MAKE-A-LONG!
What is a make-a-long? Well, we are considering this make-a-long to include anything you make and share with us from now until we are back open or the end of April (TBA). Any new project that you make and share with us on instagram using the hashtags #jpksmaker and #jpksstayhomemal will get you an entry to win a JPKS giftcard for $20.
When we re-open, we will post and announce the winner!
Some ideas on how to participate:
- Join our Odyssey Shawl Spring KAL
- Join our Cocoknits Method KAL and make either the Emma A or B
- Make one of your 9 Laine projects with our Laine 9 KAL
- Sew a new garment - Crista is making the Wilder Gown top version this weekend by Friday Pattern Co
- Whip up some socks - you could get the new 52 Weeks of Socks book, or finish up some already on your needles
- Jill and Rebecca are planning to participate in Andrea Mowry's DRK March to May Sweater KAL
- Arne & Carlos have a Mystery Knit-a-Long happening right now
- Meg is hosting a Crochet-a-long for her new Cabin Fever Shopper bag
- Work on your embroidery skills with one of our many adorable kits
- JUST MAKE SOMETHING YOU LOVE!
We hope you'll join us for this virtual make-a-long party from the comforts of your home!